Episode 13 of the Ubuntu UK Podcast has been released. In this show:
- A interview with Billy Cina from Canonical about training and certification, and have details of how you can get a discount on Ubuntu training.
- Sarcastic News.
- Trademark issues with Ubuntu.
- An interview with Andy Stanford-Clark, Master Inventor from IBM.
- We discuss Virtual Private servers and their purpose.
- We announce the winner of the Canonical store voucher from the last episode and start a new competition to give away a virtual private server.
Both interviews in this show are really interesting and well worth listening to, particularly if you’d like 10% off Ubuntu training! 🙂
This episode is a few days late as real life has intervened on all our counts. I would say it won’t happen again but it might so I won’t. We also forgot to mention that Alan isn’t in this episode because he was on holiday at the time of recording.Pin It