I’ve got a spare pair of tickets for the screening of the Doctor Who 9th Doctor double bill “Bad Wolf” and “The Parting of the Ways” at BFI Southbank on Saturday 24th August. So I’m going to give them to one lucky supporter of my charity fundraising as a thank you.
Just donate £5 (or more!) to my charity fund between today (29th July) and the 12th August to be in with a chance to get your hands on the tickets. Remember to leave your e-mail address when you donate: Don’t donate anonymously!
If you are a UK tax payer, please give using Gift Aid. This helps charities reclaim a whopping 20% extra on top of the amount you donate.
I’ll pull a lucky winner out of the virtual hat, e-mail them for a postal address and post the tickets to them.
Terms and Conditions
- You are donating to support the work of The AMECA Trust, Registered Charity, No. 1121240. You are not paying any money for the tickets.
- All donations including anonymous donations are accepted in good faith. Refunds are not possible.
- The winner must provide a delivery address by Friday 16th August.
- I will cover the cost of first class registered postage to anywhere in the UK.
- My decision on the winner is final.
- No cash alternative offered.
- You are responsible for getting yourself and your guest to the BFI Southbank, London on 24th August. And remembering the tickets.
- This charity draw isn’t endorsed by the BFI nor the AMECA Trust.
- The BFI’s standard T&Cs apply.
- You can’t resell BFI tickets for more than their face value (£9.50 each). This is not an attempt to subvert that and the same rule applies to the winner.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.Pin It