I recently gave away a couple of tickets to the BFI Doctor Who 50th anniversary screening for the 9th Doctor as a thank you for donating to my charity fundraising. Well, I’ve got a spare pair of tickets for the screening of Doctor Who: The Movie at BFI Southbank on Saturday 5th October too. So I’m going to give them away again! Paul McGann’s only on-screen appearance as the Doctor – and he’s going to be there! Tickets for this screening are sold out, so this might be a good chance to get your hands on some. 🙂
My Malawi Mission is to climb the highest mountain in southern Africa to raise money for the AMECA Trust, which helps provide better health care in Africa. I am going to get bitten by a lot of insects and generally have a tough time of it. I’ll also be seeing the work of the AMECA Trust first hand and be taking part in a community project to build a school.
Just donate £5 (or more!) to my charity fund between 9th September and 22nd September, mentioning “BFI” in the message to be in with a chance to get your hands on the tickets. Remember to leave your e-mail address when you donate: Don’t donate anonymously!
If you are a UK tax payer, please give using Gift Aid. This helps charities reclaim a whopping 20% extra on top of the amount you donate.
I’ll pull a lucky winner out of the virtual hat, e-mail them for a postal address and post the tickets to them.
Terms and Conditions
- You are donating to support the work of The AMECA Trust, Registered Charity, No. 1121240. You are not paying any money for the tickets.
- All donations including anonymous donations are accepted in good faith. Refunds are not possible.
- Each eligible donation will be entered into the draw once. You may donate multiple times to increase your chances.
- The winner must provide a delivery address by Friday 27th September.
- I will cover the cost of first class registered postage to anywhere in the UK.
- My decision on the winner is final.
- No cash alternative offered.
- You are responsible for getting yourself and your guest to the BFI Southbank, London on 5th October. And remembering the tickets.
- This charity draw isn’t endorsed by the BFI nor the AMECA Trust.
- The BFI’s standard T&Cs apply.
- You can’t resell BFI tickets for more than their face value (£11 each). This is not an attempt to subvert that and the same rule applies to the winner.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.Pin It