I’ve got a spare pair of tickets for the sold out official Doctor Who 50th anniversary celebration convention and I’m going to give them away as a thank you to someone who donates to my Malawi Mission. The tickets are adult tickets in the Ice Warrior entry group on Sunday 24th November.
Next summer I will climb the highest mountain in southern Africa to raise money for the AMECA Trust. I am going to get bitten by a lot of insects and generally have a tough time of it. Why am I doing this? The AMECA Trust don’t just hand out cash or pills. They have built a financially viable hospital in Malawi, where those who can afford to pay for healthcare make it possible for children to receive theirs for free. It’s an amazing feat. As if that wasn’t enough the AMECA Trust give nursing students from the UK bursaries to work in Malawi, making a real difference in the lives of people who have so little, and helping UK medical workers gain vital experience.
Just donate £10 (or more!) to my charity fund between 28th October and 10th November, mentioning “convention” in the message to be in with a chance to get your hands on the tickets. Remember to leave your e-mail address when you donate: Don’t donate anonymously!
If you are a UK tax payer, please give using Gift Aid. This helps charities reclaim a whopping 20% extra on top of the amount you donate.
I’ll pull a lucky winner out of the virtual hat and e-mail them the eTickets.
Terms and Conditions
- You are donating to support the work of The AMECA Trust, Registered Charity, No. 1121240. You are not paying any money for the tickets.
- All donations including anonymous donations are accepted in good faith. Refunds are not possible.
- Each eligible donation will be entered into the draw once. You may donate multiple times to increase your chances.
- These are eTickets. They will be sent by e-mail. You must print them yourself.
- The winner will be contacted by 13th November. I am not responsible for problems with e-mail delivery.
- My decision on the winner is final.
- No cash alternative offered.
- You are responsible for getting yourself and your guest to ExCeL London Sunday 24th November 2013. And remembering the tickets.
- This charity draw isn’t endorsed by the event organisers nor the AMECA Trust.
- The event organiser’s T&Cs apply.
- Yes, it is OK to pass tickets on to other people.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.Pin It